Advertising - Marketing - Campus - Ads
Social Media - Web Marketing - Copywriting - Digital Marketing
This is the first book designed to assist behavioral scientists in the preparation of scholarly or applied research regarding deceptive advertising which will ultimately affect public policy in this area. Because there was an inadequate foundation upon which to build a program of research for this topic, a three-part solution has been devised:
1) a review of how deception is viewed and regulated
2) a theory of how consumers process deceptive information
3) a sensitive and consistent means of measuring deceptiveness.
This text provides detailed discussions regarding the intersection of law and behavioral science and its application to deceptive advertising. In so doing, it offers a solid foundation upon which to base expanded behavioral research into how consumers are deceived by advertising claims, and what cognitive processes are involved in that deception.
Advertising Sales Agent Career (special Edition)
In clear, easy-to-grasp language, the author covers many of the topics that you will need to know in order to win your dream job and be the first in line for a promotion.
Advertising Basics! is a one-stop resource for anyone who wishes to understand and unravel the exciting world of advertising. Beginning from the basics, the book uses a simple commonsense approach to explain everything one wants to know about advertising and how the industry works on a daily basis.
The book begins with a brief history which gives the reader an understanding of how advertising has evolved from the way it was practiced earlier in the teeming bazaars to its sophisticated and technologically advancedavatar today. The authors then discuss each aspect of the advertising industry in detail, giving pointers, suggestions and in-depth analysis of how things work in each department.
Some of the highlights of this text are:
- A holistic introduction which gives the reader a pan-industry perspective of advertising.
- The nitty-gritties of copywriting for the main media-newspapers, magazines, radio, film, television and the Internet.
- Detailed chapters on advertising agencies, client servicing and the creative aspects of advertising.
- Pointers on how to conduct an advertising campaign.
- Numerous advertisements which illustrate the theory and examples used in the book.
- Tips on how to select an advertising agency and in what circumstances the agency should be changed.
- A simple, approachable and anecdotal style of writing which the reader will enjoy.
Campus Advertising Articles
Campus Advertising Books